Rapid response to emergencies
Leaking roofs, damaged guttering and other property emergencies often demand an immediate reaction to prevent the situation from deteriorating.
Thanks to our rapid response administrative procedures, we can respond quickly and effectively to any emergency.
- 24-hour call out facility, 365 days a year
- Rapid response and fast turnaround within Yorkshire
- Full survey and reports with transparent costings
- Digital survey offering fast visual analysis of the incident or damage
Digital survey request
When an emergency occurs, immediate action is often required.
Yet, many landlords and property owners do not live within travelling distance of their commercial or industrial property.
Our innovative digital survey enables these decision makers to view the damage and authorise the necessary work without delay:
- Digital photographs of the damage are taken by our expert engineers
- Photographs are emailed immediately to landlord or property management company accompanied by required work and costs
- With all necessary information available a decision can be made without the need for a site visit
This streamlined process has been known to enable work to start on site within one hour of damage being assessed.
Working with you
If necessary we can carry out repairs while the premises are occupied. Without compromising safety, we can arrange a schedule of work that results in minimal disruption to ongoing business operations.
A comprehensive emergency service
Allied to the nation’s two largest aerial access providers, we can offer in-house inspections, surveys and works to all types of properties – irrespective of location, height or structural design.
To benefit from our re-active maintenance service contact us today or call 01484 401000.